Vapor Mods: Mechanical Vape Mods: How to Instruction Manual
Instruction Manual for Mechanical Vape Mods all CE4 CE5 CE6 CE7
Refillable Electronic Cigarette, Hookah Pen, Vapor Pen, Rechargeable Shisha Pens
Be Sure to Keep Out of Reach from Animals and Children.
For First Time Use:
1. The Vaporizer / Hookah Pen consists of two main parts, the Clearomizer (where the liquid goes) and the battery. You will also have some sort of charger, whether wall or USB Charger.
2. Plug in the charger whether into a USB socket or into the Wall, depending upon which charger you have and screw the battery into the charger (“righty tight, lefty loosey”) .
3. Once plugged in the light on the charger will turn red. Once the light turns green your battery is fully charged. It is recommended however for best usage upon initial charging to allow for a complete 8 hour charge (regardless of how quickly the light on the charger may turn green). Future charges will not take nearly as long.
4. The battery can be turned on or off by rapidly pressing the button 5 times. The button will blink when the device is turned on. Please not your battery will also blink when it needs to be charged, for example if you are pressing on the button holding it down and it blinks, the battery needs charging.
5. Filling your Clearomizer whether CE4, CE5, CE6 : Unscrew the black drip tip , open your vapor liquid, tilt your Clearmoizer and pour your liquid into the Clearmoizer like you'd be pouring champagne.
Recharging your Battery:
1. When you hold down the button to produce vapor and the light simply blinks, your battery needs to be charged. Unscrew the Clearomizer, screw the Battery into the Charging device, plug in the charging device and wait for the light on the charger to turn green.
1. Input Voltage of the USB home charger is AC 100V-240V 50/60HZ.
2. The input voltage of the USB car / computer charger is 5V.
3. The device has a lifetime span of approximately 300 charging cycles, after which replacing your battery is recommended for optimal usage.